‘If you’re going to kill each other, do it outside.
I just finished cleaning.’
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
‘You better pray that will come out of the carpet.’
11. My Mother taught me about WEATHER
“This room of yours looks like a tornado went through it”
12. My Mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
“If I told you once, I told you a million times. Don’t exaggerate!”
13. My Mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
“I brought you into this world, and I can take you out of it”
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION
“Stop acting like your father”
15. My Mother taught me about ENVY.
“There are millions of less fortunante children in this wolrd who don’t have wonderful parents like you do”
16. My Mother taught me about ANTICIPATION
“…Just wait until we get home”
17. My Mother taught me about RECEIVING.
“You are going to GET IT when you get home!’
18. My Mother taught me about Medical Science
“If you don’t stop crossing your eyes, they are going to stay that way”
19. My Mother taught me about ESP.
“Put your sweater on; don’t you think I know when you’re cold?” (Stupid)
20. My Mother taught me HUMOR
“When that lawn mower cuts your toes off, don’t come running to me”
21. My Mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT
“If you don’t eat your vegetables, you’ll never grow up”
22. My Mother taught me GENETICS
“You’re just like your father”
23. My Mother taught me about my ROOTS.
“Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?”
24. My Mother taught me WISDOM
” When you get to be my age, you’ll understand”
25. My Mother taught me JUSTICE.
“One day you’ll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you” LOL
Thanks Ten Ten for the email….