I have a bag under my left eye and I don’t know who told me not flat ironing my hair was going to be a good look for me. Oh geez lol. I’ve had a lot of random things on the brain lately I’m just going to write them out as I go along.
- I ate a Burrito in probably under 5 minutes yesterday and not no Taco Bell Burrito either, a nice big Burrito Bandidos one. I’m not sorry either, and you can judge all you’d like. So glad that appetite of mine is coming back slowly. *Flava Flav voice* Yeaaaaa boiiiiiiii
- The word “sorry” should be treated as an action and not just a ‘word’. It seems most utter the word after doing something wrong to another with the inclination that it will get them off the hook ASAP. Not on my watch. Don’t say it if you don’t mean it and if you’re not going to try and live by it. I’m a firm believer in actions speak louder than words. I recently saw how one person was tested and failed. Try harder next time.
- People at my j-o-b do an insaningly good job of annoying the sh*t out of me. Holay, if it isn’t the screamer (every phone call, or person he talks to he bellows the whole damn time) or the Spazz aka Mr.Highstrung or all the other people that just talk too much. Can I live? Can I just do my work in peace and not be bothered by your madness. If you can’t take a chill pill (…holy Grade 5 lol) then don’t work here. Or just don’t bring it to me.
- Shannon Boodram is amazing, her book release last night for “Laid” was a success. More on that later here. Oh also check out my post titled “The Drake Effect” on the same site Torontofresh. I will be blogging on that site too so be sure to check for me there.
- I got a mass bbm msg yesterday, no not the fake Amber Alert one but the one that was about leaning on people and what not. The last quote in there is so old but I always related to it “Do not leave the one you love for the one you like, because the one you like will leave you for the one you love”. How come people don’t understand that yet? It’s such a simple easy statement but people don’t quite get it until they live it I guess. Hmmph
- Since the creation of this blog, how many times have I griped about the weather. I’m convinced Mother Nature is Bi-Polar because this is just out of hand now. Where is Fall? Better yet, where is Summer? We have had 1 and a half seasons this year (Winter and half of Spring) and I’m just wondering on what planet that became okay.
- I need a vacation. I’m so deserving of it, yes I said it. I’ve had a rough year so far and I need some hot sun, sandy beaches and unlimited alcohol. Yes, that sounds fantastic to me.
- Do you check out the links at the top of my blog? Check them out, I’m sure a lot of you haven’t noticed them. Do me a favor if you like my blog, pass it along please. Also if you like it comment! Even if you don’t comment, Freedom of Speech is always there.
- Why must everything that should be easy, be made into a 50,000 piece jigsaw puzzle? Have you noticed that people tend to make an otherwise simple situation into a complicated mess. Word to Avril Lavigne. Jesus take the case and hand me the pillow.