Man, inspiration comes in the most interesting times.
Life is hard sometimes, real hard. Everyone goes through trials and tribulations and it’s up to us to try to see our way through the rubble and triumph. So you’ve been through a lot in your lifetime? A lot of us have. Let’s see going down the list right now :
- Your hearts been broken.
- You lost your job
- You’re not sure what direction you want to take with your life
- You’re low on cash flow
- The person you wanted to marry, doesn’t want you anymore.
- The person you’re married to, feels you’ve grown apart
- Your partner cheated
- You and a family member don’t exactly see eye to eye
- The person you used to be friends with, betrayed you.
Etc… etc… ETC!
You know what though? You’re still here! Think about it for a second.
Aren’t you the least bit thankful that you’re here? Don’t get me wrong, I know that sometimes it feels like someone took the world and dropped it on your head but we’re alive.
I’m extremely humbled by the term “Still Here”. The significance of that really resonates within me, because I know people that sadly don’t have the chance to utter those 2 simple words.
Head up, Head High, Head Strong.